Air fryer lamb bites are melt in your mouth, loaded with flavor, and oh-so-easy to make. These bites have a perfectly caramelized crust, juicy and tender interior, and only take 10 MINUTES in the air fryer. Drench them in the garlic butter sauce and you have the perfect week night meal!
COOK TIME: 10-15 minutes
- 1 package Boise River Lamb Kabob or 1 Boneless Whole Leg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1 tbsp Worchester sauce
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
1. Unpackage and pat-dry the lamb. If using a whole boneless leg, cut into 1 inch cubes, or bite size pieces, and times ingredients by the total pounds (i.e. 5 lbs = 5 tbsp olive oil, etc.)
2. In a large bowl, add lamb, olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, and Worchester sauce. Coat evenly then let sit for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat air fryer to 400F.
4. Add lamb to air fryer basket or tray, leaving space in between cubes and spreading evenly.
5. Cook for 3-5 minutes, then flip each piece and fry for an additional 3-5 minutes until desired doneness is reached. 3 minutes per side should equal medium doneness.
6. While cooking, melt butter and mix in minced garlic. Pour over steak bites when done, combine well, and enjoy!