Slow Cooker + Lamb Shanks = Match made in heaven. We will let you in on a secret, you cannot mess up lamb shanks in a slow cooker. Every time without fail lamb shanks when done in a slow cooker come out so tender and juicy, they will fall apart on the spot. Not only will these shanks come out perfectly, they also taste amazing and are so easy to make.
COOK TIME: 8 hours
- 1 package Boise River Lamb Shanks
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Greek flavored seasoning mix
- BBQ Sauce
- 3 cups water of broth
- Unpackage and pat-dry the shanks. Coat lightly with olive oil. Heat pan and sear all sides.
- Place in crockpot or slow cooker and season with salt and pepper, and seasoning mix. Add water or broth.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours.
- When done cooking, remove shanks and shred meat. Mix in BBQ sauce, as much or as little as you want.
- Plate on bun with favorite sides, and