Fresh, flavorful, and so easy to make- these Grilled Shoulder Steaks with Caprese Salad are the perfect summer go-to dinner!
- 1 package Boise River Lamb Shoulder Steaks
- salt and pepper to taste
- thyme and rosemary
For the Caprese Salad:
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 12 oz fresh mozzarella
- fresh basil
- balsamic vinaigrette
- Unpackage and pat-dry the shoulder steaks. Season to taste with the salt & pepper, thyme, and rosemary.
- Place directly on grill and cook for 4– 5 minutes per side or until desired doneness has been reached.
- Pull off of grill and rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice tomatoes and mozzarella and assemble on plate, placing basil as desired in between slices. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with balsamic
- Add shoulder steaks and enjoy!