Melt in your mouth and an explosion of flavor are the only way to describe these smoked shanks! They are easy to make and perfect for grill masters- regardless of skill level.
- 1 package Boise River Lamb Shanks
- Dry Rub of your choice
- Olive Oil
*We recommend Greek or Mediterranean flavors, but any rub will work.
For the Roasted Veggies:
- 1 Zucchini
- 2 Bell Peppers
- 1 Package Mushrooms
- Unpackage and pat-dry the shanks. Coat lightly with olive oil. Apply rub, covering both shanks fully.
- Heat smoker to 225 F and place shanks on directly once heat has been reached. Cook for 4-5 hours or until internal temperature of lamb is 185-190 F.
- Pull shanks out and rest for 15 minutes.
- While the shanks are cooking, chop vegetables and either grill or pan fry, using your favorite
- Plate veggies with the shanks and enjoy!